Saturday 17 August 2013

Unpopular opinions

By the way, if my viewers that are asking "why aren't you playing starry sky, Amnesia and Diabolik Lovers? They're extremely good games and you shouldn't be skipping them." I'm gonna answer this question now if anyone actually asks. This is gonna be unpopular opinions so I'll put them under a cut.
Firstly, I'd like to say that I find these games rather...boring. They do have special plots and stuff but I feel that some are overated, and boring.

Why not Starry Sky: May be popular, but I feel that they have too many games and fandisks. I don't wanna spend so much time focusing on one series alone. Hakuouki may be the same but I rage quited 2 of the games (Bakumatsu Musoroku and Yuugiroku 2) already. The story isn't as good either and I find myself yawning when I tried playing in Spring.

Why not Amnesia : the game is confusing, and I may still consider playing it later.Rather boring too though. Welp many people have actually played this series and I don't think there is actually a need to play this one. Could get it done, but I'll only play it when I have the time. The fandisks are annoying short, so I'll consider whether to play it or not later.

Why not Diabolik : Wow. I heard the voice samples on the Otomate site. I wasn't pleased either way. First, mental problem bros who keep wanting to suck your blood? No thanks. All of them are extremely mental and it's really gross. Next, the blood sucking.....what did they even use to record that? It sounds rlly gross and disgusting and I really think i'm not gonna enjoy this game at all with all these mental vampires.

Well, thats it for my rants, and you still can try convincing me to play these but I'l doubt that will ever happen....but there's still hope for the first 2 as I may still want to play them.